Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It's Your Brrr-thday with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!
I wanted to share a super cute card I created using Aqua Markers.  I used colors Black, Orange, Blossom, Purple, Green, Yellow, Kingfisher, and Charcoal.


I placed a stencil on the background and 'painted' it in, also using Aquas. Everything was stamped onto Spectrum Noir Watercolour Cardstock.


To add an extra touch, I grabbed my Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen to add some shimmer to the penguin!

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:


All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.

Other Supplies:
Onyx Black Ink, TCW 6x6 Mini Mod Stencil, Your Next Stamp Waddles Happy Brrr-thday


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)