Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Thinking of You with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!
I created this card, inspired by THIS tutorial! Since I don't have any Aqua Tints, I substituted them with my Sparkle Markers.


I used a Sheena embossing folder as my guide and painted in it with Aqua Markers (Aquamarine, Wildflower, Bud Green, and Meadow) and a water bursh, then used Sparkle Markers (Emerald Green and Peony) to add low lights and shimmer.  To get the Sparkle Markers to blend into the Aquas, I used a water brush. 


The sentiment was stamped on Black Pearl cardstock and then adhered to more Black Pearl cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:


All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.

Additional Supplies:
Adhesives: Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares and XL Memory Tape Runner



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)